etsy

http://www.etsy.com/shop/NatashaPerkinsArt

Wednesday 29 August 2012

Brought my new Printer !!!!

So today , I made the decision to take some money out of my savings to buy a new printer!
I chose the Canon IX6550 photo inkjet printer .
It seems brilliant so far , also it's a A3 printer, so i can now choose to print in Big ,

the colours are great, i printed out an Art Print of my work and it came out exact to colour representation to the original. very pleased

I brought inks too , not realising they came with all the inks so i now have Loads of ink tanks .

I printed out a cute photo of the kids from our holiday in menorca too and framed it for the living room . The photo came out brilliantly with glossy photo paper.
the ink is chromalife 100+ meaning it lasts a Lifetime*


1 comment:

  1. `Like your printer, Natasha! I must say that this one is one of the best printers made by Canon. It got the right resolution of the image like the ones that we see on the magazines. I'm so glad that you found a great deal on it!

    Roselia Mangione

    ReplyDelete