etsy

http://www.etsy.com/shop/NatashaPerkinsArt

Tuesday 28 August 2012

Starting to Paint again and Blogging about it too

So here i am, starting to paint again  , i spent many teenage years pursuing art. at College , at a homeless outreach getting homeless people to paint too. and at home..

I'm now at home with my 2 young children and have found i can start painting.

I've always like Acrylics, but have decided to venture into Watercolour's and found i actually quite like them . my initial intention was to do miniature paintings for my other hobby Dollshousing. since getting my paints out though i've found i've been quite happy with an A4 sheet of paper .

Scanning into a computer then printing out is quite strangely satisfying ...i'm a bit odd .but this is handy having a scanner because i can add my paintings to my blog ..yay.

Natasha xx

to start with here's a painting i did of my younger sister in 2010


No comments:

Post a Comment